Looking to Join TEAD's Therapeutic Riding Program?
6 Easy Steps to Becoming a Rider:
- Complete our Rider Medical Form package.
- Get package signed off by the applicant's physician.
- Return package to TEAD by either:
- Mailing to 8360 Leeming Road East, RR #3, Mount Hope, ON L0R 1W0
- Scanning & emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not take photos of the form)
- Faxing to 905-679-1705 - attention Rachel Harper
- Wait for approval from our Occupational Therapist.
- Schedule an assessment.
- Register for lessons.
Contraindications to Therapeutic Riding
The following diagnoses represent contraindications to therapeutic horseback riding as stated by CanTRA (the Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association). Please note whether these conditions are present and to what degree in the Rider Medical Form package: