To help support our hard-working equine friends over the winter months (December - March), part boarding one of our horses is available.
What is Part Boarding?
Part boarding is when approved riders pay a monthly fee to ride one of our well-schooled horses several times per week. It also means that you may be sharing the horse with another part boarder.
- December 11th 2022 to March 26th 2023
- 2 rides per week - $300/month (part board)*
- 4 rides per week - $600/month (full board)*
- TEAD takes care of all farrier, vet, worming and any other expenses that may arise.
- *cost of the mandatory monthly lesson are not included
If you are not an experienced rider but would like to take lessons, please inquire about registration through email@example.com.
If you are interested in part boarding or a trial ride, please contact Hilary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-679-8323 ext. 224.